Tuesday 24 March 2009

Previously...

OK, I realise I've been a total blog whore but I've finally settled down over here on a blogspot blog because it's easier to use, better for surfing other blogs and, well... I wanted a new name really. Seems 'aquamaroon' isn't original enough. I guess other people actually created the pun before I did. Heck well anyhoo, I've chosen (and decided I'm actually going to stick to) this one under the alias of 'HardlyAmazing'... which incidentally is in itself hardly amazing. But at least this way I can't complain. See I wanted something original (more original than my real name at least) but I've always tended to be too clever with these aliases... (aliai?)

Anyway... I'M STAYING HERE! And I've even created the YouTube account to prove it. The YouTube account which will come into use quite soon, hopefully. Tis the curse of being a Media Production student... I now feel the uncontrollable urge to fuse my already fused love of comedy and love of music with my knowledge and understanding and growing love of filmmaking.

That said, my attempts at funniness and hilarity will soon bombard the Tubey-ways, along with attempts at musical stylings... and even greater attempts to combine the two. Like those times when I've translated the lyrics to "I Kissed A Girl" into French or sang Rihanna's "Umbrella" in the voice of Kermit The Frog. Not to mention Scouse Coldplay.

If I can ever be bothered firing up the oh-so new camcorder I just got to aid my college work/'spare-time-when-I've-got-nothing-better-to-do' extra projects, I'll be sure to get them recorded and whatnot.

In the meantime... since I can't import blogs from blog.com into blogger.com (who'da thunk it?) and copying and pasting would take a long time, as well as fuck up the dates and stuff I might as well just direct you to the aquamaroon archive (01/2009-03/2009). May she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment