Tuesday 7 December 2010

At Short Range With A Freshly Sharpened Arrow

So, twas in fact only three days ago I spake of playing archery on a dartboard. Or playing darts with a bow and arrows. Either way, at the "Christmas Fun Shoot" yesterday evening (and I've had a busy day all today, hence why I'm doing this now) I was most pleased to find we had mock dartboards to shoot at:


Although, despite best attempts, I didn't get a bulls-eye... which on this board I would assume is called a bulls-eye.


And hopefully Rhys won't kill me for putting this one up. If he does, it'd probably be at short range with a freshly sharpened arrow... and I don't want to be murdered at the hands of a left-handed bow!
It's OK though. Chances of anyone finding this are extremely minimal. It's not like anyone sees it as if it was linked to Facebook or anything.

Having said that, if you can read this and have come directly from Facebook: first of all, bless your insane soul and quite frankly I question your sanity as to what the Hell possessed you to look at this anyway; and secondly, don't tell Rhys unless you want me to die horribly, possibly with a target on my face.

Finally, if you are Rhys and you are reading this, I have suddenly fled the country to set up a new life in Greenland... or somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Has Rhys seen this yet? I have the insane urge to tell look it up haha

    ReplyDelete