Saturday 19 February 2011

I'm The Last Person I Wanna Be Angry With

OK I'm making a pledge to you now (which means I actually have to stick to it).

I currently have two ideas for short stories and one idea for a "series of chronicles"... if that it can be called, which I will gladly get started on from next Friday. Why then? Because I have the last of deadlines (well, the last until Easter) to focus on over the next week, and it doesn't help that these ideas keep wanting to burst out and take over my life at the current present, thereby ruining my focus for the stuff I actually have to do.

So here it is, my promise. And it's a promise mostly to myself, that way if I break that promise I'll be really pissed off at me and, trust me, I'm the last person I wanna be angry with. Seriously, I won't speak to me, I won't return my calls, I won't even want to be in the same room as me any more. So if I break this one, I certainly won't forgive myself for it.

I promise, I won't let me down.

The Grand Proof-Read of 2011: I don't even remember what the short story ideas were, and I remember the idea for a bunch of "chronicles" being shit. I broke this promise to myself and I am very upset at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment