Tuesday 21 April 2009

When The Boredom Settles...

OK, so I'm back... actually I've been back for a while (the liver didn't get as destroyed as one might've thought) but I've not actually been bored enough to want to come here and write some crazy shizz. I guess I'm just not the blogging type, I'm just not ready to commit to it...

Hopefully I will soon since I ordered the device-contraption-ma-gizmo type thing which could grant me some luck with putting stuff from that there camcorder onto this 'ere computater. Of course, because I've now written that, I have in fact jinxed it now and it will end up actually proving no use at all but did while away a week of waiting and a hundred and forty-five pounds of sterling monetary value. While I'm here I might as well go all the way and plan what I want to do with it in the case that it definately will work and that I have the utmost faith in it and nothing could ever possibly go wrong with it. No, nothing.

In my time off in the Land of Ire, I have been letting the creative juices and comic stupidity-ness and stuff go crazy in an attempt to develop jokes in the event that going anywhere in the world of Media completely falls through and I want to try to break into the much easier life of stand-up comedy. Of course, I still suffer from mild confidence issues so standing up in front of a bunch of people who want to laugh only to be barraged with the nonsensical whittering and babblery stemming from my mouth will probably, again, fall through. Maybe I shouldn't try "stand-up" so much as "sit-down". Preferably sitting at a desk writting comedically.... which will yet again get me nowhere. I guess I must be doomed to a life of shop assisstantry at least for the near future.

...so yeah, that little gizmo-box better work.

No comments:

Post a Comment