Wednesday 4 November 2009

Insert Title

So, I've been having a bit of a crisis of Faith as of late. But don't let that keep you from reading this shit.

I've been trying to adopt a new style of writing (or really a more "natural" style of writing to me as you might see from the previous post) mixing rant and rhyme together in a bit of a flowing manner. However, after that first one I seem to be struggling, hence it's not coming to me as naturally as one might hope. And whenever I try to write something funky it turns out to be some sort of self-indulgent rant about some bad thing or another (...take this, for example) with no rhyme or flowing structure at all.

What's more is that my seemingly endless venture into attempting to get some form of magnificent computerised technology with some form of magnificent video editing software capabilities is... well... just that. Seemingly endless.

Basically, I feel like I'm going nowhere slowly and just want something to get done.

They say that patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait, but at this rate I'm half-expecting the world handed to me on a plate (Hey! That rhymed a lot... see I can do it when I'm just blagging my blogging). Waiting just seems to wear me down and I'm getting pretty darn tired.

Either that or this tiredness is coming from the coldyness that's been plaguing my throat for the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment