Tuesday 17 May 2011

All Buggeried Up

I'm not even sure where I am right now. Well, spacially, I am: I'm in my room. But in terms of the progress of time, I'm not sure quite what's happening. My sleep pattern's all buggeried up and I believe that, even though I've fallen asleep about three times today, this is technically the second post of the day since I missed doing one yesterday, or what felt like yesterday, or what actually feels like last week.

On this day, my brain's been disturbed by the relentless cock-a-doodling of one of my Uni Halls people managing to sleep through his alarm, even though he set it loud enough that an Australian man in a coma was getting irritated by the bleeding thing, and managed to keep it going for five whole hours (each cock-a-doodle-doo lasting approximately five seconds, meaning the alarm brought us a record 3,600 cock-a-doodles) before being justly rudely awoken by another folk of Hall-dom.

Ack, that's enough tapping away, back to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment